Friday, January 22, 2010

34 Days

Whew! What a 34 days it has been:



Evangeline lost her 2 front teeth within 2 days. Scott and I have a perverse ammount of fun getting her to say words that begin with "sh", and "ch", and "th" ... SO CUTE !!!


That makes 3 front teeth gone in total!



She wanted a picture of her in her "fancy pose" :


First bath. He looooves getting a warm bath:



Portrait by his sister:



The Houston marathon ran by our house. Evangeline was still sick with a particularly nasty cold, but we let her watch for a little while anyway:


Fisher loves (well, tolerates) his little lamb chair:


^Look at those rolls he's getting!^


Scott made the biggest leaf pile EVER and let Evangeline jump on in it!




He's a lucky boy :



1 comment:

Marty said...

Great pictures, as always. Thank you so much for posting them.
I hope everyone is feeling well now.
I also hope that Evangeline will always feel this way about her little brother.
In your last posting, it looked like she was giving Sue and Phil instructions. So funny.