Sunday, August 16, 2009

Vacation part 1


We had so much fun on our trip to San Antonio, not one of us wanted to come home! We stayed at The Wild Oak Ranch. It's more of a condo/hotel than a plain old hotel. A full kitchen, washer and dryer, and huge bathroom ... I loved it all. I didn't even mind that there was no room service. In case you didn't know, I'm CRAZY for room service. Wake up - call someone - knock on door - piping hot coffee - croissants - berries and cream .... that is heaven for me (and about $75).




Look what came home with me. Why yes, that is the cutest diaper bag ever.


We were up early and out the door for our days activities. Back to the room by 1pm or so. Scott & the little one would then go hit the lazy river pool and beach at our resort. I, on the other hand, kept Fisher and myself cool and content in the air conditioned comfort of our room. This is why we have exactly ZERO pictures of E and her daddy having lots and lots of fun in the water. Oh well.

1 comment:

Marty said...

I have something for the cutest diaper bag EVER if I can get myself sorted out to get things to you. Don't fill it up yet.