Today was Evangeline's first day of school! Her first day of five days a week preschool. This day has been a looooong time coming. So happy it's finally here!
PS: She had a great first day, and even came home with a smiley face for being a good sharer. Yay!
Way to go Evangeline! you look gorgeous in your school uniform. BTW the Mommy Bunny and Baby Bunny you made for me, send their best wishes for an interesting school year.
I look at her pictures and think "she can't be just 4". Then you talk about her starting preschool and I think "she's not old enough yet." I'm so glad she enjoys school. I'm guessing she will do very well. Love the picture.
3 comments:
Way to go Evangeline! you look gorgeous in your school uniform. BTW the Mommy Bunny and Baby Bunny you made for me, send their best wishes for an interesting school year.
Thanks Annie !
I look at her pictures and think "she can't be just 4". Then you talk about her starting preschool and I think "she's not old enough yet."
I'm so glad she enjoys school. I'm guessing she will do very well.
Love the picture.
Post a Comment