This is what my house is looking like these days:
After years of sitting down and playing on hardwood floors, and countless sayings of , "I'm too old for this", we are having some carpet installed. We'll still have the pretty wood floors in the front of the house ... but in the bedrooms and den ... we now have the softest, cushiest carpeting. Sigh. It's fabulous - or, it will be when we finally get everything moved back to where it should be (including all of our doors).
Also - The little one is slightly under the weather - we are hoping things improve before Monday. She has her first Creative Movement class at a great dance school in our neighborhood. We do not want to miss it!
1 comment:
After that first picture I thought you'd taken me as a roll model. That would not be good.;o)
The carpet looks really good. I'm glad you're keeping some of the wood bare though. It is so beautiful but not the best if you spend much time on it.
Sure hope E is feeling better.
Hope you are feeling well also.
LY,
M
Post a Comment