Monday, August 31, 2009

A sweet Saturday

Mimi & Pops came over Saturday morning to bring by an early birthday present for me. I got some beautiful earrings that just scream Kelley. Thanks Judy :-) I've already worn them twice!

Evangeline drew a very flattering portrait of Mimi & Pops. It tickled Mimi pink!


After all of that excitement, we all went out for a delicious brunch at one of our favorite neighborhood places. We then stopped by the Friends for Life shelter next door (as we seem to do every weekend), and Evangeline donated $2 from her piggy bank to help the homeless dogs and cats. We didn't pet any kitties this time, but E did get to give a belly rub to a cuuuute dog named Annie ... I reallllly wanted her to come home with me. It was a great day.


3 comments:

Annie said...

Glad you had a perfect Saturday. A belated Happy Birthday to you!

Kelley said...

Thank you for the birthday good wishes, Annie!

Marty said...

Mimi and Pops are looking good.
Have a wonderful birthday, sweet girl. I love you.